Hotels in Deltona, Florida
Search & Compare Deltona Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Deltona
Deltona overviewDeltona is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Families will find plenty of fun at Central Florida Zoo. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Blue Springs State Park. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Deltona is for you.
Where to stay in DeltonaWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Deltona has options to suit everyone's style. There are 173 hotels in the Deltona area and you can shop as many as 48 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 52 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 96 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 21 4-star hotels with an average price of $98 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 32907 user reviews of Deltona hotels: Travelodge Deltona (Deltona)
How to get to DeltonaFly in to Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from downtown Deltona. Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 22.4 mi (36.1 km) away.
What to see around DeltonaKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Central Florida Zoo
- • Congo River Golf - Altamonte Springs
- • Go-Kart City
- • Altamonte Mall
- • Daytona Flea and Farmers Market
- • Mariner's Cove Park
- • Green Springs Park
- • DeBary Hall Historic Site
- • Colby-Alderman Park
- • Gemini Springs Park
When to visit DeltonaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 80°F day, 49°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 58°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 71°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 49°F night
- • January-March: 9.6 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 21.7 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches