What's Lake Nona Like?
People go to Lake Nona for fun-filled days at Aquatica, as well as many other top attractions like Universal Orlando Resort. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighborhood. Orange County Convention Center and Orlando International Premium Outlets are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lake Nona?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below is our travelers' favorite place to stay in Lake Nona:
Residence Inn Orlando Lake Nona3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Comfy beds
How to Get to Lake Nona
Lake Nona is located 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Orlando.
- Orlando Intl. Airport (MCO), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Lake Nona
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Lake Nona
- Orlando Sanford Intl. Airport (SFB), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from Lake Nona
Things to See and Do in and around Lake Nona
What to See in Lake Nona
- Orange County Convention Center
- Amway Center
- University of Central Florida
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park
- Lake Eola
Things to Do in Lake Nona
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Universal Studios Florida