What's Mid Beach Like?Visitors really like Mid Beach, especially its art scene, shops, and beach access. Make sure to enjoy this upscale neighborhood's great bars and restaurants. Top places to visit include Fontainebleau. There's plenty more to see, including Miami Beach Boardwalk and 41st Street.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mid Beach?
We have 861 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Mid Beach:
The Palms Hotel & Spa4-star beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Circa 39 Hotel Miami Beach3.5-star beach hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
The Miami Beach EDITIONUpscale beach hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Nightclub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Faena Hotel Miami Beach5-star beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa tub • Comfy beds
Radisson Resort Miami BeachUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Fitness center • Beach sun loungers • Attentive staff
How to Get to Mid BeachMid Beach is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Mid Beach
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 17.4 mi (28 km) from Mid Beach
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 4 mi (6.5 km) from Mid Beach
Things to See and Do in and around Mid Beach
What to See in Mid Beach
- Miami Beach Beaches
- Indian Beach Park
Things to Do in Mid Beach
- Miami Beach Boardwalk
- 41st Street