What's Timber Village like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Timber Village? Top places in the larger area to visit include South Congress Avenue and Austin Convention Center. Sixth Street is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Timber Village
Timber Village is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the heart of Austin.
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), 8 mi (12.8 km) from Timber Village
Things to see and do in and around Timber Village
Things to see near Timber Village:
- Burger Stadium (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- St. Edward's University (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- McKinney Falls State Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Zilker Park (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Timber Village:
- South Congress Avenue (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Southpark Meadows (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Barton Square Mall (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Barton Springs Pool (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- West Gate Central (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Austin?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: May, September, October, August (average 128 mm of rainfall)