What's Rainey Street Historic District Like?There's a lot visitors like about Rainey Street Historic District, especially its restaurants. Travelers like this walkable neighborhood's fantastic lake views and great bars. Have a relaxing day visiting Lady Bird Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Rainey Street and Teatro Vivo.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rainey Street Historic District?
We have 224 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Rainey Street Historic District:
Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Locale - Rainey StreetCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Garden • Central location
Holiday Inn Austin -Town Lake, an IHG HotelLakefront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Central location
Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin Downtown3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Rainey Street Historic DistrictRainey Street Historic District is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Austin.
- Austin-Bergstrom Intl. Airport (AUS), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Rainey Street Historic District
Things to See and Do in and around Rainey Street Historic District
What to See in Rainey Street Historic District
- Lady Bird Lake
- Rainey Street
Things to Do in Rainey Street Historic District
- Teatro Vivo
- Emma S. Barrientos Mexican American Cultural Center