Traveling With Your Pet to Austin
If you need a hotel in Austin that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your pets along on some of your Austin outings, or head out to enjoy the live music scene and bars while they sleep. Local attractions like Sixth Street and Zilker Park are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Austin can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Austin?
Top hotel picks in and around Austin:
Omni Austin HotelUpscale hotel within walking distance of Paramount Theatre
- 2 restaurants • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Outdoor pool
Fairmont Austin4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Austin Convention Center
- 6 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa • Spa tub • Walkable location
Hyatt House Austin/Downtown3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, near University of Texas at Austin
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
The LINE Austin4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Lady Bird Lake
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 3 bars • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace
Hyatt Centric Congress Ave AustinCity-center hotel within walking distance of Sixth Street
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Austin?
Check out these things to see and do in Austin:
- Zilker Park
- Waterloo Park
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden and Museum
- Sixth Street
- Lake Travis
- Paramount Theatre
Sights & Landmarks