What's Surfside Estates like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Surfside Estates. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Port Canaveral. Cocoa Village and Cocoa Beach Pier are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Surfside Estates
Surfside Estates is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of Merritt Island.
- Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from Surfside Estates
Things to see and do in and around Surfside Estates
Things to see near Surfside Estates:
- Port Canaveral (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Cocoa Beach Beach (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Lori Wilson Park (5 mi/8 km away)
- Jetty Park (5 mi/8 km away)
- Black Point Wildlife Drive (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Surfside Estates:
- Cocoa Village (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Cocoa Beach Pier (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Victory Casino Cruises (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- East Coast Surfing Hall of Fame (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Ron Jon Surf Shop (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Merritt Island?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 278 mm of rainfall)