What's Sierra Arbor Estates like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Sierra Arbor Estates. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as The Domain. Arboretum at Great Hills Mall and Apple Inc. are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sierra Arbor Estates
Sierra Arbor Estates is located 10 mi (16.1 km) from the heart of Austin.
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), 15.5 mi (25 km) from Sierra Arbor Estates
Things to see and do in and around Sierra Arbor Estates
Things to see near Sierra Arbor Estates:
- Apple Inc. (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- J. J. Pickle Research Campus (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Austin FC Stadium (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Concordia University Texas (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Pennybacker Bridge (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Sierra Arbor Estates:
- The Domain (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Arboretum at Great Hills Mall (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Main Event Entertainment (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Lakeline Mall (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- McNeil Crossing (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Austin?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: May, October, June, September (average 103 mm of rainfall)