What's Cascade like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Cascade? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Whiskeytown Shasta Trinity National Recreation Area and Anderson River Park. There's plenty more to see, including Win-River Casino and Whiskeytown Lake.
How to get to Cascade
Cascade is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Anderson.
- Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Cascade
Things to see and do in and around Cascade
What to see in Cascade
- Whiskeytown Lake
- Shasta Lake
- Whiskeytown Shasta Trinity National Recreation Area
- Sacramento River
- Anderson River Park
Things to do in Cascade
- Win-River Casino
- Waterworks Park
- Anderson Historical Society
Other popular Cascade attractions
- Lake Redding Park
- Shasta State Historic Park
- Brandy Creek Beach
- William B. Ide Adobe State Historic Park