What's Point Loma Like?
People go to Point Loma to soak up the sun at Mission Beach and to visit the many top attractions like San Diego Zoo. Enjoy this scenic neighborhood's live music scene and lovely seaside views, as well as its access to the beach. San Diego Convention Center and Petco Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Point Loma?
We have 481 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Point Loma:
Samesun Ocean Beach1-star hostel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Old Town Inn2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport/Liberty StationWaterfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Best Western Plus Island Palms Hotel & MarinaBayfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Fitness center • Tennis courts • Central location
How to Get to Point Loma
Point Loma is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Point Loma
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Point Loma
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 18 mi (29 km) from Point Loma
Things to See and Do in and around Point Loma
What to See in Point Loma
- Mission Beach
- San Diego Convention Center
- Petco Park
- Mission Bay
- Hotel Circle
Things to Do in Point Loma
- San Diego Zoo
- USS Midway Museum
- Seaport Village
- Humphreys Concerts by the Bay
- The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park