What's Mitchell Park East like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Mitchell Park East. Old Town and Camelback Mountain are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Phoenix Convention Center is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Mitchell Park East
Mitchell Park East is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Tempe.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Mitchell Park East
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from Mitchell Park East
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from Mitchell Park East
Things to see and do in and around Mitchell Park East
Things to see near Mitchell Park East:
- Arizona State University (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Sun Devil Stadium (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Tempe Beach Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Tempe Town Lake (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Desert Botanical Garden (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Mitchell Park East:
- Mill Avenue District (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Phoenix Zoo (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Arizona Mills Mall (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Casino Arizona (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tempe?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, February (average 25 mm of rainfall)