What's Riverside like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Riverside? Top places in the larger area to visit include Old Town and Camelback Mountain. Phoenix Convention Center is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Riverside
Riverside is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Tempe.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Riverside
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 13.7 mi (22 km) from Riverside
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Riverside
Things to see and do in and around Riverside
Things to see near Riverside:
- Arizona State University (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Tempe Beach Park (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Sun Devil Stadium (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Tempe Town Lake (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Diablo Stadium (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Riverside:
- Old Town (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Mill Avenue District (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Phoenix Zoo (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Arizona Mills Mall (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tempe?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, February (average 25 mm of rainfall)