What's Davenport Lakes like?
People go to Davenport Lakes for fun-filled days at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, as well as many other top attractions such as Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Epcot® and Magic Kingdom® Park are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Davenport Lakes
Davenport Lakes is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Four Corners.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from Davenport Lakes
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Davenport Lakes
Things to see and do in and around Davenport Lakes
What to see in Davenport Lakes
- Orange County Convention Center
- Lake Davenport
- Northeast Regional Park
- Lake Louisa State Park
- Lake Butler
Things to do in Davenport Lakes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Magic Kingdom® Park
- Walt Disney World® Resort
Other popular Davenport Lakes attractions
- Disney Springs™
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal Studios Florida