What's Four Corners Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Four Corners, especially its shops. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's theme park and waterpark. Spend an afternoon at Island H2O Live! or Surfari Water Park. There's plenty more to see, including Orange Lake Golf and Mystic Dunes Golf Club.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Four Corners?
We have 20107 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Four Corners:
Margaritaville Cottages Orlando by VStays4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Terrace • Close to shopping
Orbit One Vacation VillasSuburban hotel with 2 outdoor pools
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Margaritaville Resort Orlando4-star resort with 3 restaurants, spa
- 2 outdoor pools • 3 bars • Steam room • Fitness center • Walkable location
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGateSuburban hotel with 5 restaurants, 3 outdoor pools
- Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • Free water park access • Golf course • Family friendly
How to Get to Four Corners
Four Corners is located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of Kissimmee.
- Orlando Intl. Airport (MCO), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from Four Corners
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Four Corners
Things to See and Do in and around Four Corners
Things to See near Four Corners:
- Lake Davenport (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
- Northeast Regional Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Melt-Away Bay (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Champion Stadium (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to Do in Four Corners
- Orange Lake Golf
- Mystic Dunes Golf Club
- ChampionsGate Golf Club
- Island H2O Live!
- Surfari Water Park