What's Daeya-dong like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Daeya-dong. Take time to see places such as Surisan Provincial Park and Soo-Ri-Sa Temple while you're here. Anyang Benest Golf Course and Korea Railroad Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Daeya-dong
Daeya-dong is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Gunpo.
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from Daeya-dong
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.6 km) from Daeya-dong
Things to see and do in and around Daeya-dong
What to see in Daeya-dong
- Surisan Provincial Park
- Soo-Ri-Sa Temple
Things to do near Daeya-dong:
- Anyang Benest Golf Course (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Korea Railroad Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Mr. Toilet House (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Ansan Arts Center (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Pyeongchon Art Hall (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gunpo?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)