What's Quintino Bocaiúva like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Quintino Bocaiúva. Nature lovers can visit Tijuca National Park. Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos and Poco do Marimbondo Waterfall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Quintino Bocaiúva
Quintino Bocaiúva is located 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Quintino Bocaiúva
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Quintino Bocaiúva
- Rio de Janeiro (RRJ-Jacarepaguá-Roberto Marinho), 7 mi (11.2 km) from Quintino Bocaiúva
Things to see and do in and around Quintino Bocaiúva
Things to see near Quintino Bocaiúva:
- Tijuca National Park (5.1 mi/8.2 km away)
- Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Poco do Marimbondo Waterfall (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Igreja da Penha (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Redonda Island (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Quintino Bocaiúva:
- Imagens do Inconsciente Museum (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Train Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Horto Municipal (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 171 mm of rainfall)