What's Alto da Boa Vista Like?
Alto da Boa Vista is notable for its beach access. You can take time to discover this scenic neighborhood's gardens. Collect beach glass at top spots like Copacabana Beach and Ipanema Beach. Christ the Redeemer and Recreio dos Bandeirantes Beach are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Alto da Boa Vista?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Alto da Boa Vista but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 2 poolside bars • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
Hotel Nacional Rio de Janeiro - 2.5 mi (4 km) away5-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Windsor Marapendi - 5 mi (8 km) away5-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Windsor Oceanico - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away4-star beach hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Alto da Boa Vista
Alto da Boa Vista is located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Alto da Boa Vista
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Alto da Boa Vista
- Rio de Janeiro (RRJ-Jacarepaguá-Roberto Marinho), 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from Alto da Boa Vista
Things to See and Do in and around Alto da Boa Vista
What to See in Alto da Boa Vista
- Copacabana Beach
- Christ the Redeemer
- Ipanema Beach
- Recreio dos Bandeirantes Beach
- Tijuca National Park
Things to Do in Alto da Boa Vista
- Shopping Downtown
- Shopping de Gavea
- Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden
- Rio Design Leblon
- Shopping Leblon