What's Muban Di Lai Home like?
Visitors really like Muban Di Lai Home, especially its temples, festivals and shops. Travellers like the neighbourhood for its rich culture and captivating mountain views. Top places in the larger area to visit include Tha Phae Gate and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. 700th Anniversary Stadium and Chiang Mai International and Exhibition Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Muban Di Lai Home
Muban Di Lai Home is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of San Phi Suea.
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Muban Di Lai Home
Things to see and do in and around Muban Di Lai Home
Things to see near Muban Di Lai Home:
- Tha Phae Gate (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- 700th Anniversary Stadium (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Chiang Mai International and Exhibition Center (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Wat Jed Yot (3 mi/4.8 km away)
Things to do near Muban Di Lai Home:
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Meechok Plaza (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Central Festival Chiangmai (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- One Nimman (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Phi Suea?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 322 mm of rainfall)