Chiang Mai Villa
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Three Kings Monument
- Tha Phae Gate
- Chiang Mai University
- Chang Puak Gate
- Chiang Mai Rajabhat University
- CentralPlaza Chiang Mai Airport
- Warorot Market
- Chiang Mai Gate
- 700th Anniversary Stadium
- Royal Flora Ratchaphruek National Park
- Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Centre
- Maejo University
- Sunday Walking Street Market
- Chang Puak Market
- Chiengmai Gymkhana Club
- Chiang Mai Zoo
Villa in Chiang Mai
- Find, compare and review different Villa in Chiang Mai by amenities, location or neighbourhood
- Choose the perfect Chiang Mai Villa and view room rates, details, guest reviews, photos and also watch videos
- Securely book your hotel room online today!
- Receive email and text confirmations with reservation details of your online Villa booking
- Join Hotels.com Welcome Rewards program for free – Stay 10 nights and receive 1 night free*
Chiang Mai travel guides
Chiang Mai is the second largest city in Thailand after Bangkok. Once the capital of the Lanna Kingd...
As the second largest city in Thailand, second only to Bangkok, Chiang Mai also has a lot to offer f...
The food scene in Chiang Mai more varied than you’d expect. Japanese sushi bars are popular along wi...