What's Davidson like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Davidson. Take time to see the sights such as Garigal National Park while you're here. Circular Quay is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Davidson
Davidson is located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Davidson
Things to see and do in and around Davidson
Things to see near Davidson:
- Garigal National Park (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Lane Cove National Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Brookvale Oval (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- The Baha'i Temple (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Terrey Hills Playing Fields (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Davidson:
- Westfield Chatswood Mall (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Warringah Mall (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Macquarie Shopping Centre (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Killara Golf Club (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Chatswood Chase (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)