What's Nehru Place like?
While in Nehru Place, you can enjoy the restaurants. India Gate and Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. ISKCON Temple and Lotus Temple are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Nehru Place
Nehru Place is located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Nehru Place
Things to see and do in and around Nehru Place
Things to see near Nehru Place:
- India Gate (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- ISKCON Temple (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Lotus Temple (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- NSIC Exhibition Ground (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Nehru Place:
- Lajpat Nagar Central Market (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Select CITYWALK (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Khan Market (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Sarojini Nagar Market (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Worlds of Wonder (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 38°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 130 mm of rainfall)