What's Dwarka Like?There's a lot visitors like about Dwarka, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this upscale neighborhood's shops. With a trip to Reliance Mall or City Centre Dwarka, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Dwarka District Court and Iskcon Temple.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Dwarka?
We have 87 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Dwarka:
Vivanta New Delhi, DwarkaLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Spa tub • Health club • Spacious rooms
Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi DwarkaLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Central location
Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, Dwarka, New DelhiLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Health club • Bar • Spacious rooms
How to Get to DwarkaDwarka is located 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Dwarka
Getting to Dwarka on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Dwarka Sector 11 Station
- Dwarka Sector 10 Station
- Dwarka Sector 12 Station
Things to See and Do in and around Dwarka
What to See in Dwarka
- Dwarka District Court
- Iskcon Temple
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology
- National Law University
- Dada Dev Mandir