What's Connaught Place Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Connaught Place, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. With a trip to Kasturba Gandhi Marg or Palika Bazaar, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Jantar Mantar and Western Court Building.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Connaught Place?
We have 26 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Connaught Place:
Shangri-La Eros, New DelhiLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour health club • Central location
The Imperial New DelhiLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • Central location
Hotel Palace Heights3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Connaught, New Delhi - IHCL SeleQtions4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Bloomrooms @ Janpath3-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Connaught Place
Connaught Place is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Connaught Place
Getting to Connaught Place on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Rajiv Chowk Station
- Shivaji Stadium Station
- Janpath Station
Things to See and Do in and around Connaught Place
What to See in Connaught Place
- Jantar Mantar
- Western Court Building
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Lady Hardinge Medical College