What's Franz Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Franz Park? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as St. Louis Union Station. St. Louis Zoo and St. Louis Art Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Franz Park
Franz Park is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the heart of St. Louis.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Franz Park
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 18.6 mi (30 km) from Franz Park
Things to see and do in and around Franz Park
Things to see near Franz Park:
- Forest Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Washington University in St. Louis (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Tower Grove Park (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Webster University (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Franz Park:
- St. Louis Zoo (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- St. Louis Art Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- St. Louis Science Center (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- The Loop (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Missouri Botanical Gardens and Arboretum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Louis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, June, July (average 112 mm of rainfall)