What's Downtown St. Louis Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Downtown St. Louis, especially its restaurants and live music. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums, theater scene, and entertainment venues. Plan a fun excursion to Busch Stadium and Dome at America’s Center. Gateway Arch and St. Louis Zoo are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown St. Louis?
We have 118 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Downtown St. Louis:
Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Terrace
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Live by Loews - St.Louis4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Le Meridien St. Louis Downtown4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Downtown (At the Gateway Arch)Family-friendly hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Downtown St. Louis
Downtown St. Louis is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of St. Louis.
- St. Louis Lambert Intl. Airport (STL), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Downtown St. Louis
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from Downtown St. Louis
Getting to Downtown St. Louis on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 8th and Pine Station
- Stadium Station
- Convention Center Station
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown St. Louis
What to See in Downtown St. Louis
- Gateway Arch
- Busch Stadium
- Dome at America’s Center
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Gateway Arch National Park