What's Santa Lucia like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Santa Lucia. Take time to see places such as Via Partenope and Santa Maria della Catena Church while you're here. Piazza del Plebiscito and Castel dell'Ovo are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Santa Lucia
Santa Lucia is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Naples International Airport (NAP), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Santa Lucia
Things to see and do in and around Santa Lucia
What to see in Santa Lucia
- Via Partenope
- Santa Maria della Catena Church
Things to do near Santa Lucia:
- Via Chiaia (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Teatro di San Carlo (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Galleria Umberto (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Teatro Augusteo (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Via Toledo (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: January, October, December, November (average 117 mm of rainfall)