Hotels in Brigham City, Utah
Search & Compare Brigham City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Brigham City
Brigham City overviewBrigham City is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and dining choices. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including The Junction. A stop at places like Box Elder Museum and American West Heritage Center will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Brigham City also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Brigham CityFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Brigham City is the place to go. There are 43 hotels in the Brigham City area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 4750 user reviews of Brigham City hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Brigham City Utah (Brigham City)
- • Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Brigham City (Brigham City)
- • Days Inn Brigham City (Brigham City)
- • Galaxie Motel (Brigham City)
- • Howard Johnson Brigham City (Brigham City)
How to get to Brigham CityFly in to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 50.1 mi (80.6 km) from downtown Brigham City.
What to see around Brigham CityHere are some top sights to see:
- • Box Elder Museum
- • American West Heritage Center
- • Powder Mountain Ski Resort
- • Bear River Valley Museum
- • Shuman Park
When to visit Brigham CityIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 4.4 inches
- • April-June: 5.0 inches
- • July-September: 3.0 inches
- • October-December: 4.7 inches