What's Posillipo Like?
Come to Posillipo to top up your tan on Sorrento Beach and to catch a glimpse of well-known places like Pompeii Archaeological Park. Piazza del Plebiscito and Molo Beverello Port are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Posillipo?
We have 55 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Posillipo but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Starhotels Terminus - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Royal Continental Hotel Naples - 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away4-star hotel with pool bar, bar
UNAHOTELS Napoli - 4.4 mi (7.2 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Eurostars Hotel Excelsior - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Grand Hotel Vesuvio - 2.8 mi (4.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
How to Get to Posillipo
Posillipo is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Naples Intl. Airport (NAP), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Posillipo
Things to See and Do in and around Posillipo
What to See in Posillipo
- Piazza del Plebiscito
- Molo Beverello Port
- Mount Vesuvius
- Sorrento Beach
- Pompeii Archaeological Park
Things to Do in Posillipo
- Corso Italia
- Via Chiaia
- Galleria Umberto
- Via Toledo