What's Saint Augustine Shores like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Saint Augustine Shores. Beachcombers can spend the day at St. Augustine Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park and St. George Street.
How to get to Saint Augustine Shores
Saint Augustine Shores is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the heart of St. Augustine.
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Saint Augustine Shores
Things to see and do in and around Saint Augustine Shores
What to see in Saint Augustine Shores
- St. Augustine Beach
- Flagler College
- Anastasia State Park
- Vilano Beach
- Princess Place Preserve
Things to do in Saint Augustine Shores
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- St. George Street
- St. Augustine Premium Outlets
- Aviles Street
- St. Augustine Shores Golf Club
Other popular Saint Augustine Shores attractions
- Washington Oaks Gardens State Park
- Palm Coast Beach
- Butler Beach
- Fort Mose Historic State Park
- Usina Beach