What's Saint Jovite like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Saint Jovite? Take time to see the sights such as Le P'tit Train du Nord while you're here. Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant and Domaine Saint-Bernard are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Saint Jovite
Saint Jovite is located 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Mont-Tremblant.
- Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from Saint Jovite
Things to see and do in and around Saint Jovite
Things to see near Saint Jovite:
- Domaine Saint-Bernard (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Circuit Mont-Tremblant (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Treetop Walk (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- La Conception Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Lac Ouimet (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near Saint Jovite:
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Golf le Geant (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Golf Manitou (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Golf Le Diable (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Aventures Parc (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mont-Tremblant?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -8°C)
- Rainiest months: April, October, June, July (average 150 mm of rainfall)