What's Downtown Montreal Like?Visitors really like Downtown Montreal, especially its art scene, festivals, and cafes. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums and live music. Take in some culture at top places like Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and Place des Arts. Bell Centre and Sainte-Catherine Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Montreal?
We have 665 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Downtown Montreal:
Four Seasons MontrealLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Hotel Le Germain Montreal4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Downtown3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Gingerbread ManorVictorian B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
Hotel Birks MontrealLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
How to Get to Downtown MontrealDowntown Montreal is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Downtown Montreal
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Downtown Montreal
Traveling to Downtown Montreal by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Montreal Central Station
- Lucien L'Allier Station
Getting to Downtown Montreal on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Peel Station
- McGill Station
- Bonaventure Station