What's Downtown Montreal Like?
People go to Downtown Montreal for fun-filled days at Six Flags La Ronde, as well as many other top attractions like Montreal Botanical Garden. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's art scene and selection of cafes. Bell Centre and Old Port of Montreal are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Montreal?
We have 940 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Downtown Montreal:
Hotel 2170 Lincoln Downtown MontrealCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hotel Birks MontrealLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Gingerbread ManorVictorian B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Gold ExperienceLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center
Hotel Le Germain Montreal4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Downtown Montreal
Downtown Montreal is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Downtown Montreal
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Downtown Montreal
Traveling to Downtown Montreal by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Lucien L'Allier Station
- Montreal Central Station
Getting to Downtown Montreal on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Peel Station
- McGill Station
- Bonaventure Station