What's Plateau Mont-Royal Like?
In Plateau Mont-Royal, you can spend time checking out the art scene and cafes. Plan a fun excursion to Old Port of Montreal and Bell Centre. Other popular sights worth a visit include Montreal Convention Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Plateau Mont-Royal?
We have 295 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Plateau Mont-Royal:
Gingerbread ManorVictorian B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
Hotel Manoir SherbrookeVictorian hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Accueil CHEZ Francois3.5-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Hotel de l'ITHQ4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
LeQube ApartmentsCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden
How to Get to Plateau Mont-Royal
Plateau Mont-Royal is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Plateau Mont-Royal
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Plateau Mont-Royal
Getting to Plateau Mont-Royal on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Mont Royal Station
- Laurier Station
- Sherbrooke Station
Things to See and Do in and around Plateau Mont-Royal
What to See in Plateau Mont-Royal
- McGill University
- Montreal Convention Centre
- Old Port of Montreal
- Bell Centre
- Saint Denis Street