What's Central & Western District Like?There's a lot visitors like about Central & Western District, especially its shops. Travelers like this scenic neighborhood's beautiful island views and great restaurants. Spend an afternoon at Madame Tussauds or Hong Kong Zoo and Botanical Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Hollywood Road and PMQ.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central & Western District?
We have 91 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Central & Western District:
The Murray, Hong Kong, a Niccolo HotelLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Central location
The Upper HouseLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • Spacious rooms
Mandarin Oriental, Hong KongLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Restaurant • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Central location
Madera HollywoodCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
One-Eight-One Hotel & Serviced Residences4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to Central & Western DistrictCentral & Western District is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Central & Western District
Traveling to Central & Western District by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Hong Kong Central Station
- Hong Kong Admiralty Station
Getting to Central & Western District on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Sheung Wan Station
- Hong Kong Station