What's El Centro Beach like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider El Centro Beach? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Pier Park. Frank Brown Park and Russell-Fields Pier are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to El Centro Beach
El Centro Beach is located 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from the heart of Panama City Beach.
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from El Centro Beach
Things to see and do in and around El Centro Beach
Things to see near El Centro Beach:
- Frank Brown Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Russell-Fields Pier (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Panama City Beaches (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- M.B. Miller County Pier (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- St Andrews Bay (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near El Centro Beach:
- Pier Park (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Golf Course at Edgewater (5 mi/8 km away)
- Goofy Golf (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Museum of Man in the Sea (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Panama City Beach?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 258 mm of rainfall)