What's Miramar Beach Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Miramar Beach. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Pier Park to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Frank Brown Park and Carillon Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Miramar Beach?
We have 160 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Miramar Beach but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Close to shopping
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach - 3 mi (4.9 km) awayBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Seahaven Beach Hotel - 3.4 mi (5.4 km) awayBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Radisson Hotel Panama City Beach - Oceanfront - 3.3 mi (5.4 km) away3-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Beachcomber Beachfront Hotel, a By The Sea Resort - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) awayBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool, bar/lounge
Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Beachfront - 3.1 mi (5 km) awayBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
How to Get to Miramar Beach
Miramar Beach is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of West Panama City Beach.
- Northwest Florida Beaches Intl. Airport (ECP), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Miramar Beach
Things to See and Do in and around Miramar Beach
What to See in Miramar Beach
- Frank Brown Park
- Carillon Beach
- Panama City Beaches
- Rosemary Beach
- Alys Beach
Things to Do in Miramar Beach
- Pier Park
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark
- Thomas Drive
- Eden Gardens State Park
- Hombre Golf Club