What's Glenmore like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Glenmore. Places such as Jefferson Vineyards and Monticello are just a little farther away. Michie Tavern and Carter Mountain Orchard are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Glenmore
Glenmore is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Keswick.
- Charlottesville, VA (CHO-Charlottesville-Albemarle), 10.6 mi (17 km) from Glenmore
Things to see and do in and around Glenmore
Things to see near Glenmore:
- Monticello (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Michie Tavern (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Carter Mountain Orchard (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Ash Lawn-Highland (4 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Glenmore:
- Jefferson Vineyards (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Arcady Vineyard (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Kluge-Ruhe Aboriginal Art Collection of U.Va. (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Aboriginal Art Museum (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Keswick?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, May, June (average 121 mm of rainfall)