What's Northeast Virginia Beach Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not check out Northeast Virginia Beach? Beachcombers can spend the day at Sandbridge Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including First Landing State Park and Neptune Statue.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Northeast Virginia Beach?
We have 1260 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Northeast Virginia Beach:
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ & Suites Virginia Beach – Seaside2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt Place Virginia Beach / OceanfrontBeachfront property with beach shuttle, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
Delta Hotels by Marriott Virginia Beach Waterfront4-star beachfront hotel with restaurant, bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Central location
The Cavalier Virginia Beach, Autograph Collection4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach OceanfrontBeachfront hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace
How to Get to Northeast Virginia Beach
Northeast Virginia Beach is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Virginia Beach.
- Norfolk Intl. Airport (ORF), 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from Northeast Virginia Beach
Things to See and Do in and around Northeast Virginia Beach
What to See in Northeast Virginia Beach
- Sandbridge Beach
- First Landing State Park
- Neptune Statue
- Neptune's Park
- Virginia Beach Convention Center
Things to Do in Northeast Virginia Beach
- Pacific Avenue
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- Lynnhaven Mall
- Virginia Beach Town Center
- Norfolk Premium Outlets