What's Sabino Heights like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Sabino Heights? Visit places such as Arizona National Golf Club and Sabino Canyon when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Ventana Canyon Golf and Racquet Club and Agua Caliente Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sabino Heights
Sabino Heights is located 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the heart of Tucson.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from Sabino Heights
- Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from Sabino Heights
Things to see and do in and around Sabino Heights
Things to see near Sabino Heights:
- Sabino Canyon (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Agua Caliente Park (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- USFS ranger station (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- The BLOC climbing + fitness (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Sabino Heights:
- Arizona National Golf Club (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Ventana Canyon Golf and Racquet Club (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- 49er Country Club (4.3 mi/6.8 km away)
- Forty Niner Country Club (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Ventana Canyon - Mountain Course (4.3 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tucson?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, December, January (average 39 mm of rainfall)