What's Tanque Verde Like?
Tanque Verde is a family-friendly area of the city with desert views. While visiting the neighborhood, sports fans can enjoy golfing. Plan a fun excursion to Forty Niner Country Club and 49er Country Club. There's plenty more to see, including Saguaro National Park and Coronado National Forest.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Tanque Verde?
We have 89 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Tanque Verde:
Cactus Cove3.5-star B&B with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Casitas at Sabino Springs3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Tanque Verde RanchFamily-friendly ranch with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Central location
How to Get to Tanque Verde
Tanque Verde is located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of Tucson.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Tanque Verde
- Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 30 mi (48.3 km) from Tanque Verde
Things to See and Do in and around Tanque Verde
What to See in Tanque Verde
- Saguaro National Park
- Coronado National Forest
- Agua Caliente Park
- The BLOC climbing + fitness
Things to Do in Tanque Verde
- Forty Niner Country Club
- 49er Country Club
- B & B Cactus Farm
- Arizona National Golf Club