What's Downtown Tucson Like?
In Downtown Tucson, you can spend time checking out the theater scene, live music, and entertainment venues. You might want to seek out the neighborhood's historical sites while you're here. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Fox Theatre and Rialto Theatre. There's plenty more to see, including Tucson Convention Center and Tucson Museum of Art.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Tucson?
We have 101 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Downtown Tucson:
The Armory Park InnUpscale B&B with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
The Blenman House Inn3.5-star inn with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Terrace
The Downtown Clifton Hotel TucsonHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
El Amador Downtown Luxury InnCity-center guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson Downtown Convention Center4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Downtown Tucson
Downtown Tucson is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Tucson.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Downtown Tucson
- Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from Downtown Tucson
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Tucson
What to See in Downtown Tucson
- University of Arizona
- Tucson Convention Center
- Fox Theatre
- 4th Avenue
- Reid Park
Things to Do in Downtown Tucson
- Tucson Museum of Art
- Rialto Theatre
- Reid Park Zoo
- Tuscon Spectrum
- Tucson Botanical Gardens