What's Dean Highland Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Dean Highland. Spend an afternoon at Cameron Park Zoo or Hawaiian Falls. There's plenty more to see, including Lake Waco and Marlin Branch.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Dean Highland?
We have 11 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Dean Highland but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Comfort Suites Waco North - Near University Area - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) awayHotel with indoor pool, bar
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Waco Downtown - Baylor - 2.7 mi (4.4 km) awayHotel with outdoor pool, bar
Hyatt Place Waco - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Days Inn by Wyndham Waco University Area - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) away2-star hotel with outdoor pool
Hotel Indigo WACO - BAYLOR, an IHG Hotel - 2.8 mi (4.6 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Dean Highland
Dean Highland is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Waco.
- Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Dean Highland
Things to See and Do in and around Dean Highland
What to See in Dean Highland
- Cameron Park Zoo
- Lake Waco
- Baylor University
- Marlin Branch
Things to Do near Dean Highland:
- Hawaiian Falls (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Magnolia Market at the Silos (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Dr. Pepper Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Texas Ranger Hall of Fame (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Central Texas Market Place (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)