Hotels in West, Texas
Search & Compare West Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in West
West overviewWest is special for its sports, and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Hawaiian Falls and Cameron Park Zoo. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Playdium Pool and Heart O' Texas Speedway. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, West is for you.
Where to stay in WestWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, West has accommodations to fit every need. There are 55 hotels in the West area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 29 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 6212 user reviews of West hotels: Best Western Czech Inn
How to get to WestFly in to Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from downtown West.
What to see around WestKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Hawaiian Falls
- • Cameron Park Zoo
- • Playdium Pool
- • Heart O' Texas Speedway
- • Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Brazos Park East
- • McLane Stadium
When to visit WestWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 97°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 8.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.7 inches
- • July-September: 7.2 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches