Hotels in Hewitt, Texas
Search & Compare Hewitt Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hewitt
Hewitt overviewHewitt is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Cameron Park Zoo and Hawaiian Falls. Check out local attractions like Carleen Bright Arboretum and Art Forum of Waco. A family- and business-friendly area, Hewitt also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HewittWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hewitt can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 45 hotels in the Hewitt area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 5810 user reviews of Hewitt hotels:
- • Sleep Inn & Suites Hewitt - South Waco (Hewitt)
- • Ramada Hewitt (Hewitt)
How to get to HewittFly in to Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional), 10 mi (16.1 km) from downtown Hewitt.
What to see around HewittFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Cameron Park Zoo
- • Hawaiian Falls
- • Carleen Bright Arboretum
- • Art Forum of Waco
- • Armstrong Browning Library
- • The Texas Collection
- • Dr. Pepper Museum
When to visit HewittWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 96°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 8.1 inches
- • April-June: 10.9 inches
- • July-September: 7.2 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches