What's East Boulder Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than East Boulder. Take time to see places like Rolando Campos and Scott Carpenter Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Boulder Creek.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in East Boulder?
We have 45 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in East Boulder:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boulder2.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Homewood Suites BoulderSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
How to Get to East BoulderEast Boulder is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Boulder.
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from East Boulder
Things to See and Do in and around East Boulder
What to See in East Boulder
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Rolando Campos
- Scott Carpenter Park
- Boulder Creek
Things to Do near East Boulder:
- Twenty Ninth Street (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Fox Theater (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Boulder Theater (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Pearl Street Mall (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Flatirons Golf Course (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)