Hotels in Black Hawk, Colorado
Search & Compare Black Hawk Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Black Hawk
Black Hawk overviewBlack Hawk is a relaxing place unique for its spas and casinos. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Coors Brewery. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Winter Park Ski Resort. Whatever you're into, Black Hawk has something for you.
Where to stay in Black HawkA welcoming city for all, Black Hawk has a variety of lodging options. There are 152 hotels in the Black Hawk area and you can shop as many as 75 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 88 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 35 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 28298 user reviews of Black Hawk hotels:
- • Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk (Black Hawk)
- • Lady Luck Casino Hotel Black Hawk (Black Hawk)
- • Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk (Black Hawk)
How to get to Black HawkFly in to Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 43.3 mi (69.8 km) from downtown Black Hawk.
What to see around Black HawkFun activities like skiing and pampering at the spa are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Echo Mountain Park
- • St. Mary's Glacier
- • Eldora Mountain Resort
- • Bergen Peak
- • Alderfer/Three Sisters Park
- • Coors Brewery
- • Winter Park Ski Resort
When to visit Black HawkWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, -2°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 29°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, -1°F night
- • January-March: 2.0 inches
- • April-June: 3.3 inches
- • July-September: 4.2 inches
- • October-December: 2.5 inches