What's Punta Cana Village like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Punta Cana Village. Top places in the larger area to visit include Bavaro Beach and Punta Cana Beach. Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and BlueMall Punta Cana are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Punta Cana Village
Punta Cana Village is located 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Punta Cana.
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.), 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Punta Cana Village
Things to see and do in and around Punta Cana Village
Things to see near Punta Cana Village:
- Punta Cana Beach (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near Punta Cana Village:
- BlueMall Punta Cana (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Corales Golf Course (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- La Cana Golf Course (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Punta Cana?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, August, July (average 152 mm of rainfall)