What's Navile like?
While in Navile, you can spend time appreciating the museums and historical sites. Take in some culture at Parco Nord Arena and Museum for the Memory of Ustica. There's plenty more to see, including Caserme Rosse and Ippodromo Arcoveggio.
How to get to Navile
Navile is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Bologna.
- Bologna Airport (BLQ), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Navile
Things to see and do in and around Navile
What to see in Navile
- Caserme Rosse
- Aldini Valeriani Sirani
- Ippodromo Arcoveggio
- Santurario del sacro Cuore
- Villa Torchi
Things to do in Navile
- Parco Nord Arena
- Navile Shopping Centre
- Museum for the Memory of Ustica
- Museo del Patrimonio Industriale
- Teatro Testoni Ragazzi
When is the best time to visit Bologna?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: May, February, November, June (average 95 mm of rainfall)