What's Tam Thôn Hiệp like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Tam Thôn Hiệp. Nature lovers can visit Can Gio Mangrove Forest.
How to get to Tam Thôn Hiệp
Tam Thôn Hiệp is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tan Binh - Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), 22 mi (35.3 km) from Tam Thôn Hiệp
- Vung Tau (VTG), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from Tam Thôn Hiệp
When is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, July, August (average 312 mm of rainfall)