Hotels in Nha Trang

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Nha Trang?

Top landmarks in Nha Trang

Find out more about Nha Trang

Nha Trang is also notable for its beaches. Enjoy the choices of seafood restaurants and cafes, along with activities like swimming and boating. Nature lovers can visit Hon Chong Promontory and Hon Mieu Island. And while you're here, be sure to stop by Dam Market and Nha Trang Night Market.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Nha Trang?
Mojzo Inn Boutique, DTX Hotel Nha Trang and InterContinental Nha Trang, an IHG Hotel are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Nha Trang?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Thien Ma Hotel, Seaside Hotel 2 and Duy Phuoc Hotel. You can browse all 168 options on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Nha Trang?
If you need the flexibility to change your plans to Nha Trang, most properties offer refundable* bookable rates. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Nha Trang?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Holiday Hotel.
Which Nha Trang hotels do guests like for their central location?
Travelers like these properties for their convenient location: Amiana Resort Nha Trang, Premier Havana Hotel and InterContinental Nha Trang, an IHG Hotel.
Where can I stay in Nha Trang if I want a vacation rental instead of a traditional hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 48 vacation homes. In addition, there are 147 apartments and 13 condos.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Nha Trang for a family-friendly vacation?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Thien Ma Hotel, Duy Phuoc Hotel and Ngoc Hong Hotel. You can also review 196 available options on our site.
Where should I stay in Nha Trang for a vacation with my partner?
Amiana Resort Nha Trang and Marina Nha Trang Hotel are great options for a romantic getaway.
Where should I stay in Nha Trang if I want a luxurious hotel?
Experience luxury when you stay at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa, Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang and Diamond Bay Resort and Spa. In addition, see all 48 options on our site.
What will the weather in Nha Trang be like during my trip?
Nha Trang is a great place to visit any time of year with an average temperature of 74°F during the coldest months.
Why should I book my Nha Trang hotel through Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Nha Trang trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring