What's Tan Binh Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Tan Binh, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of coffeehouses and shops in the neighborhood. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Ben Thanh Market and Bui Vien Walking Street. There's plenty more to see, including Tân Bình Exhibition and Convention Center and Hoang Van Thu Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Tan Binh?
We have 251 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Tan Binh:
Airstar Hotel & ApartmentArt Deco hotel with restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
PARKROYAL Saigon4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar
Holiday Inn & Suites Saigon Airport, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Free kid's activities • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe
Le Saigon Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Royal Dragon Boutique Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Tan Binh
Tan Binh is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tan Son Nhat Intl. Airport (SGN), 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Tan Binh
Getting to Tan Binh on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Trạm Xe Bus Nguyễn Hồng Đào Station
- Ga Tàu Tân Bình Station
Things to See and Do in and around Tan Binh
What to See in Tan Binh
- Tân Bình Exhibition and Convention Center
- Hoang Van Thu Park
- Tao Dan Park
- Nguyen Hue Walking Street
- Saigon River